Medical Scanning for Women.
Medical scanning for women including gynaecological, abdominal, AAA and ovarian cancer detection.
First View Imaging in Hampshire offer a range of medical scanning services for women including:
- Gynaecological Scans
- Abdominal Scans
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Testicular scans
- Follicular tracking / Endometrial assessment
Follow the links for more information on the various types of scan we offer, however if you are concerned about any of the symptoms below, get in touch on 01329 221123 to discuss your options in more detail.
Reasons for self-referral:
- Specific or generalised pain and tenderness
- Swelling and bloating
- Irregular periods
- Painful periods (Dysmenorrhoea)
- Bleeding after intercourse (Post-coital)
- Heavy menstrual bleeding (Menorrhagia)
- Intra-uterine contraceptive device (Coil) location
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Endometrial thickness for fertility purposes
- Follicle tracking for fertility purposes